We strongly advise you to only bring what you need to the festival – we don’t want to see camping equipment, food or drinks left unused at the end of the festival.
We have invested all our efforts into creating a paradise for you to explore – complete with places to dance, chill out, swim, eat and drink. Considering that’s what you have paid for, there is no need to spend additional funds fitting out your campsite – it will only shorten the amount of time you get to spend at the festival!
Use this handy list of essentials to make sure you are prepared for your journey for Quest 2017!
THE ESSENTIAL PACKING LIST
- Your festival ticket (email or physical ticket)
- Towel and bathers for swims in the lake
- A warm jumper and waterproof jacket (it can get cold at night)
- Enough change of clothes in case you get wet
- Medical info (if you have any allergies or medical conditions)
- Prescription medication (if you need this)
- Wide brimmed sun hat
- Waterproof tent (if you’re not renting from us)
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat (if you’re not renting from us)
- Comfortable boots or closed shoes
- Rubbish bags for your waste or dirty clothes
- Torch or headlamp
- Cash – there are no ATMs on site!
- Mark valuables with your name and address so it can be posted back to you if turned in
- Dry shampoo
- Waistbag to carry all your stuff
- Powerbank to charge your devices
- Sleeping mask
- And costumes!!!
Is there anything that you’d bring along that we haven’t mentioned?