Since Quest is creeping ever closer, do you know all these facts about the most exciting music festival in Vietnam?
- Quest first began with just a small group of friends heading to Ba Vi for a weekend of fun and camping.
- Quest has been running since 2013 and has grown into the biggest multi-day music and arts festival in the country drawing guests from across the country and from all around the region as a whole.
- Quest has a strong focus on sustainability, with natural, indigenous woods being used in the majority of the festival’s constructions. Bamboo is used in lots of the construction and is then repurposed to be used for future creations that have yet to be designed.
- Quest is international! The 2016 edition of the festival had guests from 37 different countries attending, all adding their own unique flavor to the festival.
- Quest has been voted one of the most scenic festivals in the world according to AMEX
- Quest sits on the banks of the Dong Mo Lake. The lake supplies water for the whole Son Tay area and more than 20 islands can be found around the lake.
- Son Tinh Camp is used as a corporate retreat and team building exercise site in between being the site for Quest Festival.
- We’re introducing party cruises for the first time ever this year, with the journeys curated by some of South Africa’s best musical exports.
- Questers managed to guzzle 22,500 cans of beer last year across three days.
- This Quest edition is set to be the biggest and best yet with more than 100 musical acts performing.
Have you got your tickets yet?