Volunteering at Quest is a great way to become a vital part of the community. If you are interested in working in events, meeting cool new people or simply love festivals but want to get your money back in the end, volunteering is a brilliant way to do all these things.
Our volunteers have a great time throughout the festival and it’s more fun than work anyway. Each year this immersive world of ours continues to grow and evolve and for 2017 we are looking for even more ways to make it all possible.
What we provide
- A refund on your festival entry ticket (upon completion of duties)
- A refund on your Quest bus tickets if applicable (upon completion of duties)
- Free accommodation in shared tent or longhouse (bedding not provided).
- Free basic meals
- Free festival staff t-shirt
- The chance to get involved in Vietnam’s first and most magical camping music festival, a truly grass roots festival built slowly, from the ground up with amazing people from around the world.
What we ask from you
- You must be over 18
- Available from 10-12 November (operations crew).
- Available to work up to 8 hour shifts on each day.
- Set up crews must be available for rostered work in the week before the festival (by arrangement), as well as post festival.
- Able to speak English or Vietnamese. Preference will be given to people that can speak both.
- Available to attend pre-festival training days
- You be a positive and inclusive team member who enjoys working with others and sharing new experiences.
**IMPORTANT** You must purchase a ticket for the festival (and Quest bus tickets if applicable). These will be refunded after completion of your volunteer duties.
Hurry, volunteer applications close on July 31st!